Friday 9 December 2011

Nit Seva Mangun.....


O Radhey! O Krishn, I desire for the selfless service of your. I am not asking for bhukti, the mayic luxuries, or mukti, the liberation. I wish that my selfless devotion increase every moment. You protect and shower Your love on only fallen souls, and I am the most fallen one who had done uncountable transgressions. Then why are you delaying coming to me? I am not asking for bhukti or mukti. If You say that those souls had surrender to You. Then tell me how did You Grace Pootna and give Your Divine abode? Please do not deley Your Grace on me, just make me Your own servant. Whether I am good or bad, whatever I may be, I am still Yours, You should also think that this soul really belongs to You. Just think like this about me and then I will be Yours forever. I only wish to wish whatever is Your wish, I only wish to feel happy in Your happiness. This is the only desire I have.I am not asking for bhukti or mukti. You are known to be Gracing the souls without any cause, Then why do you expect from me to do all these devotion? Please listen to my humble request (and make me Your own forever). I not asking for bhukti or mukti....

No comments:

Post a Comment